About Copic Junkies

This blog is all about Copic Markers and the paper artists who use them! Each week a new challenge is posted for Copic Marker users. Learn something new... work on a challenge... share your artwork too!

Friday, November 27, 2009

More Metal ---

As with most challenges, I think to myself  "ok, that's simple enough. I'll give it a go."  Then I realize that it's never that simple for me.  The more I use Copics, the more I see that I like to add shading and depth to my images so I'll try to get better and better at it. 

Here's what I made for the 'metal' challenge.  I didn't have any of the cool grays so I had to opt for gold -- I have a few yellows. I used Y04, Y08, Y17, and Y26 for my 'gold' stars.  To enhance the 'gold' a bit, I used a large background stamp and Gold Brillance ink. 

Thanks for the challenge Shannon!

No comments: